During the warranty period, users will enjoy our Ai Power generator sets warranty through our customer service department, and authorized customer service center or your local distributors with the following terms.
If you need any assistance, please call our customer service hotline: +86-592-6031835 or send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery time (months)
Continuous Power supply
Unlimited Time Running Supply
Limited Time Running supply
Whole Genset Warranty Period
Remark: The whole set warranty period is based on the purchasing date and operation time. The one which is due first is used as the criterion, unless different specific regulations are made in this manual or in relevant commercial contracts.
Standby Power Rating
Engines of this rating are applicable for supplying emergency power for the duration of the utility power outage. No overload capability is available for this rating. Under no condition is an Engine allowed to operate in parallel with the public utility at the Standby Power rating. This rating should be applied where reliable utility power is available. A Standby rated Engine is to be sized for a maximum of an 80 percent average load factor and 200 hours of operation per year. This includes less than 25 hours per year at the Standby Power rating. Standby rating should never be applied except in true emergency power outages. Negotiated power outages contracted with a utility company are not considered an emergency.
Unlimited Time Running Prime Power Rating
Engines with this rating are available for an unlimited number of hours per year in a variable load application. Variable load is not to exceed a 70 percent average of the Prime Power rating during any operating period of 250 hours. Total operating time at 100 percent Prime Power shall not exceed 500 hours per year.
A 10 percent overload capability is available for a period of one hour within a twelve hour period of operation. Total operating time at the 10 percent overload power shall not exceed 25 hours per year.
Limited Time Running Prime Power Rating
Engines of this rating are available for a limited number of hours in a non-variable load application. It is intended for use in situations where power outages are contracted, such as in utility power curtailment. Engines may be operated in parallel to the public utility up to 750 hours per year at power levels never to exceed the Prime Power rating.
Limited Time Running Prime Power ratings differ from Unlimited Time Running in that even though the maximum power output of the Engines is the same, the Limited Time Running allows the Engine to be parallel to Public Utility and run at the full Prime Power rating and must never exceed the Prime Power rating
The following will not be covered by the warranty:
1. Normal wear, routine tune ups, tune up parts, adjustments, and periodic service.
2. Damage caused by accidents, improper installation or handling, faulty repairs not performed by an authorized service representative, or improper storage.
3. Cosmetic problems, discoloration, or rusting due to improper installation, location in a corrosive or saltwater environment, or scratches that compromise the integrity of the applied paint.
4. Damage caused by operation with improper fuel or at speeds, loads, conditions, modifications, or installation contrary to published specifications, recommendations.
5. Damage caused by negligent maintenance such as:
a. Failure to provide the specified type and sufficient quantity of lubricating oil.
b. Failure to keep the air intake and cooling fin areas clean .
c. Failure to service the air cleaner.
d. Failure to provide sufficient coolant or anti-freezing liquid.
e. Failure to perform scheduled maintenance as prescribed in supplied manuals.
f. Failure to regularly exercise the generator set under load.
g. Failure to follow long-term storage procedures.
6. Excess mileage charges. Any authorized service provider may perform warranty service anywhere, but only to be paid for mileage expenses from the nearest service center and limited to 300 kilometers roundtrip.
7. Radiators replaced rather than repaired.
8. Expenses incurred in investigating performance complaints unless the problem is caused by AI Power.
9. Maintenance items such as fuses, lamps, filters, spark plugs, loose or leaking clamps, and adjustments.
10. Any overtime travel or labor cost involved for the repairing under warranty.